Skip to main content

CSS And CARP Design

Overview

For this project we got a poem and we had to redesign it a specific way. And we also had to use CARP to help us redesign it to look better. We used Dreamweaver for this project. We worked with color and, text size and style, spacing and putting in links. The difference with the before and after is I added some color and I changed the font and I spaced and aligned things better and I used basically all the CARP principals. The new style information goes in the coding.

Contrast

With contrast I changed the size font and style with the heading and the actual poem to add some contrast. I also added contrast with the different colors I used. There is also contrast with using bold for some parts and italicized the first line of the poem. Contrast can really make a page more interesting. 

Alignment

Before the alignment was very weird one line was just to the right and the rest was left aligned. Before the title was to the left but I changed it to center alignment I kept the poem left aligned and I changed the sizing and spacing so that the one line wasn't just to the side by itself. Lastly I changed the alignment of the dog to the right.

Repitition

I used repetition in the fonts I used the same 2 fonts. I also used repetition in color and stayed in the same color scheme. It is also used in the spacing and the size of the text.

Proximity

I kept the spacing how it was in the original poem but I moved the dog to make more space for that one line that was just to the right of the dog so the poem stays together. I made the poem left aligned and then I just moved the dog to the right. Then I changed the the title to center aligned.

Conclusion

I learned where everything was and I also learned how to add new fonts without downloading them and instead I put them in the coding. I also learned how to use the dropper tool to get an exact color from an image instead of just trying to guess. I also learned how to add a link into a page. This project was really helpful to learn about the program.



 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Print Out A Doc. At ONW

width="560"> Pre-Production Our creative process was to name all the steps first on how to create a document and print it out then we looked at all the shots and put them on our story board to see which type of shot would make sense for each scene.Then we each used the iPad to just take pictures of each shot. Then we decided that I would be the actor for the video and Jaidyn would be the director and film.  Filming Like I said before my role was just the actor and I learned that you have to act like the camera isn't there and not pay attention to other things around you. I also helped like place the iPad in the right places and i learned how to make your shots level and use the 3 thirds rule. Editing I also edited the video. I learned how to use premiere pro and how to put the videos together and make sure they make sense so the audience doesn't get confused or it does not look weird. I also learned how to add words onto the video and how to ad...

Printing Process

Relief Relief printing process is when someone draws a picture into a wooden block or lithium metal. Then they use a roller that has ink all over it, then covers it with ink. Then they will put a piece of paper flat on the wooden or metal block. Then they use a roller to flatten out and press the paper on the carved block then you peel the paper off the block and then your done. You can carve the block by useing a chemical then drawing a sketch on a piece of paper then tracing it into the block with pen or sketch it out on the block and use different types of carving tools.  Intaglio This print process starts with a plate of medal which goes through a cleaning process then it gets some ground applied which is a combo of asphalt and rosin then it is spread all over the surface of the medal plate. Then the metal plate is smoked under a fire. Then the sketch gets scratched on and removes the ground with acid. Then its ready to print by using ink. Lithography This pri...

Quarter 4 Final Project

  About The Project  For the last quarter of E-9 we had a shark tank project. A shark tank project is when we get put in groups of 4-5 and we had to be basically apart of a made up business. For our business we needed a name for our company, a product, a logo for our product and company, a coupon, ads, a commercial, and a 3D model of our product. Then after we have done all of that and put it all into our website we had to present it to about half of the freshman E-Comm program. All of this took us about 2 months to do all of this.  Our product was called the LI. It stands for Language Interpreter. It can translate any language for you with an earpiece that tells you what to say and glasses that can read off what someone says or even writing. This product we thought would help unify our planet and everyone would be able to hear the world their way.  Some challenges we faced while doing this project were trying to decide what we were going to do with ou...