For this project we had to choose a music video to recreate. My group decided to recreate "Young Dumb & Broke'" by Khalid. First we had to make a story board, film scape and beat sheet. Then we went out to film. Then we edited it.
What I Learned
During this project I learned how much work it actually takes to make a music video. My job was being the director. As the director I blocked scenes and I also learned how to be a better leader and taking the lead in decision making. I learned how to use color correction a lot better. I also learned how to use some shortcuts so I can edit faster. I also learned how to use white balance in post production. I also learned how to slow down and speed up clips. I also learned I feel like how to a better leader when directing and
Reflection
For this project what I would differently is pick a video that matches the weather we are having because the weather was a big problem. I would also try to get more shots of Dj lip syncing bc we ran out of good shots of him lip syncing. I would keep the way I edited same because I really liked it I would also keep the same shots because I thought all the shots looked really good. The experience of being a better leader is what I will definitely take away from this project and also the new things I learned in post production.
Overall
Overall I thought this project worked really well. It was very fun to film and make. This has been one of my favorite projects in e- comm so far. I also really liked my group, that probably helped a lot because we all worked really well together and they made this project so much fun.
width="560"> Pre-Production Our creative process was to name all the steps first on how to create a document and print it out then we looked at all the shots and put them on our story board to see which type of shot would make sense for each scene.Then we each used the iPad to just take pictures of each shot. Then we decided that I would be the actor for the video and Jaidyn would be the director and film. Filming Like I said before my role was just the actor and I learned that you have to act like the camera isn't there and not pay attention to other things around you. I also helped like place the iPad in the right places and i learned how to make your shots level and use the 3 thirds rule. Editing I also edited the video. I learned how to use premiere pro and how to put the videos together and make sure they make sense so the audience doesn't get confused or it does not look weird. I also learned how to add words onto the video and how to ad...
Relief Relief printing process is when someone draws a picture into a wooden block or lithium metal. Then they use a roller that has ink all over it, then covers it with ink. Then they will put a piece of paper flat on the wooden or metal block. Then they use a roller to flatten out and press the paper on the carved block then you peel the paper off the block and then your done. You can carve the block by useing a chemical then drawing a sketch on a piece of paper then tracing it into the block with pen or sketch it out on the block and use different types of carving tools. Intaglio This print process starts with a plate of medal which goes through a cleaning process then it gets some ground applied which is a combo of asphalt and rosin then it is spread all over the surface of the medal plate. Then the metal plate is smoked under a fire. Then the sketch gets scratched on and removes the ground with acid. Then its ready to print by using ink. Lithography This pri...
About The Project For the last quarter of E-9 we had a shark tank project. A shark tank project is when we get put in groups of 4-5 and we had to be basically apart of a made up business. For our business we needed a name for our company, a product, a logo for our product and company, a coupon, ads, a commercial, and a 3D model of our product. Then after we have done all of that and put it all into our website we had to present it to about half of the freshman E-Comm program. All of this took us about 2 months to do all of this. Our product was called the LI. It stands for Language Interpreter. It can translate any language for you with an earpiece that tells you what to say and glasses that can read off what someone says or even writing. This product we thought would help unify our planet and everyone would be able to hear the world their way. Some challenges we faced while doing this project were trying to decide what we were going to do with ou...
Comments
Post a Comment